One of the top institutes and training facilities in Gurgaon for TOEFL coaching classes is Britannica Coaching, which prepares students to pass the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam with high scores for higher education, immigration, and employment. Britannica is an ETS-certified TOEFL coaching centre in Gurgaon, India that comprehensively improves English language proficiency and offers the best TOEFL coaching courses at a reasonable price.
Best TOEFL Coaching & Training Institute In Gurgaon, Prepare TOEFL Exam Online/Offline
Why Choose Britannica TOEFL Coaching
Though there are examples of individuals who have passed the TOEFL exam without assistance, joining a coaching class increases your likelihood of success. Your performance will improve and your TOEFL preparation will advance if you are in a continually competitive situation like Britannica coaching. When it comes to comprehensive TOEFL preparation in Gurgaon, there is no alternative than Britannica Coaching. Here are some tips from Gurgaon-based Britannica Coaching on how you can improve your chances and get ready for the TOEFL exam:
- The grind is made more tolerable by taking regular TOEFL classes with people who share your perspective.
- Expert guidance from the teachers of Britannica Coaching can help you achieve marvels and get on the right track for TOEFL preparation as well as for other competitive exams with proper coaching
- Given the competitive nature of the TOEFL exam, proper advice is quite necessary.
- Coaching for the TOEFL might help you become more reliable and consistent.
Looking for IELTS Coaching? See more
Get Free Demo
6 Reasons Why You Must Join Britannica TOEFL Program
TOEFL Training, Types of TOEFL Exam, Eligibility, Syllabus, Score
- The TOEFL internet-based test is referred to as IBT. The outdated TOEFL CBT (TOEFL Computer-based Test) test has been replaced with this one. The TOEFL CBT was discontinued in 2006, hence the results are invalid. The TOEFL IBT test is taken anywhere there is access to the internet and computers. An internet-based TOEFL testing method was available at the majority of test locations worldwide.
- Paper Based Test is referred to as PBT. Paper-based TOEFL exams are administered in regions of the world without access to computers or the internet. The 2017 TOEFL PDT, Paper Delivered Test, has taken its place. The test format and scoring differ from the TOEFL iBT test.
Home Edition TOEFL® Test-
- For students that would rather take the test at home rather than in an offline test centre, the Home Edition TOEFL iBT ® Test test is a secure and practical choice.
Four days a week, all 24 hours of the exam period are available. The test’s format, content, and overall experience are all identical to those of tests done at testing facilities and is invigilated by a live supervisor online using ProctorU®.
The TOEFL test is open to anyone who intends to enrol in a college or university where English is the primary language of instruction. Additionally, a lot of government organisations, licencing and certification bodies, and scholarship programmes employ TOEFL scores to assess applicants’ proficiency in English communication. Therefore, those who desire this type of benefit might take the TOEFL.
Generally speaking, the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam accepts candidates who have completed their 10+2 level study from any accredited institution. To take the TOEFL test, a candidate must have graduated from high school or an equivalent institution.
At authorized testing facilities all throughout the world, the TOEFL exam is conducted more than 50 times annually. The exam may be taken again as much as you’d like, but there should be a 3-day break in between each try.
The four components of a spoken and written language that make up the TOEFL are referred to as modules. Reading, listening, writing, and speaking are the four TOEFL modules that make up the TOEFL test. For four of them, the TOEFL syllabus and structure are as follows.
|Section||Time Limit in Minutes||Number of Questions||Tasks|
|Reading||54-72||30-40||3-4 Passages of academic texts and answering questions related to it|
|Listening||41-57||28–39||Classroom lectures, conversations, and discussions are to be listened to with great attention and answer the questions based on them.|
|A 10-minute Break is given|
|Speaking||17||4 tasks||Express an opinion on a familiar topic|
|Writing||50||2 tasks||Opinions and Arguments Essay, Express your opinions in writing|
- Lesson 1 Introduction to Essay Writing + Practice
- Lesson 2 Essay Writing Do’s and Don’ts & Writing Evaluation Benchmarks and Parameters + Practice
- Lesson 3 Punctuation Rules & Introduction to Graph / Letter Writing (General Format + Different Types) + Practice
- Lesson 4 Graph / Letter Writing Do’s and Don’ts – + Practice
- Lesson 1 Overview of Reading & General Tips and Tricks + Practice
- Lesson 2 Rules to Transfer, Introduction to Various Question Types and Strategies + Practice
- Lesson 3 Further Questions Types and Strategies & Implementation through Practice
- Lesson 4 Technicalities & Discussion (Module Queries) + Practice and Additional Tips
- Lesson 1 Introduction to 3 Sections (Introduction/ Cue-Card/ Discussion) + Common Questions on Section-1
- Lesson 2 Explanation of Cue-Card (Tips + Strategies for Effective Speaking)
- Lesson 3 Section-3 (Topic + Different Questions) + Do’s and Don’ts
- Lesson 4 Technicalities & Discussion (Module Queries) + Practice
- Lesson 1 Overview of Listening, General Tips and Tricks + Practice
- Lesson 2 Rules to Transfer, Introduction to Question Types and Strategies + Practice
- Lesson 3 Implementation through Practice of Intricate Questions
- Lesson 4 Additional Tips to Improve Accuracy + Practice
This is analyzed in order to provide a valid and complete picture of the candidate’s ability with the English language. Most schools and universities simply take a candidate’s TOEFL results into consideration when deciding whether to admit them. A minimum TOEFL score is frequently required for entrance to a programme or college.
The TOEFL test is divided into four sections, each worth 30 points: reading, listening, speaking, and writing, for a total of 120 points. Therefore, the candidate’s maximum TOEFL score is 120. You can see the TOEFL scores in greater detail in the table below:
|Section||Score Range||Average Scores||High Scores||Low Scores|
Scores from the TOEFL are only valid for two years, and during that time, you can send them to any institutions you like. Once it expires, you won’t be able to access them online or submit them to schools. To make sure that institutions have reliable and recent information about your English proficiency, the TOEFL score validity period is rather brief.
One can present their best scores in each module from all the tests they have taken in the last two years using the MyBest Score feature. In order to give the best scores to the colleges you wish to apply to, you can take the TOEFL again if you’re not satisfied with your results.
Here are some of the best advice for passing the TOEFL exam:
- Start your exam preparations once you fully comprehend the TOEFL exam format.
- Regularly read brief articles to enhance your reading abilities.
- Try to maintain a one-minute time limit for each question throughout tests.
- Acquire knowledge of grammar rules and employ them easily when speaking.
- Regularly read university textbooks or other resources that cover a wide range of topic areas.
- Make a list of comparable subjects and practise speaking about them.
- Instead of picking the first option that comes to mind, carefully consider each one’s meaning before selecting the one you believe is most appropriate for that particular question.
- Learn time management skills in accordance with the TOEFL exam format.
- Avoid answering challenging questions during the exam and come back to them later.
- When listening, pay attention to the uttered words’ content and pacing.
What is the full form of TOEFL?
The TOEFL stands for “Test of English as a Foreign Language ”.
What is the TOEFL test structure?
The TOEFL test consists of four sections: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing.
How long is the TOEFL test?
It is a 3-hour long test.
How to register for TOEFL?
The easiest way to register is through your ETS account. To create your account visit: https://www.ets.org/toefl
TOEFL iBT® is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Services.
How long does it take to get the official TOEFL score?
Your scores will be available in your ETS account.
- Taken at a test center: 4–8 days after your test date
TOEFL iBT Home Edition: 4–8 days after your test date